Thursday, May 21, 2009

A little update

Before I go to sleep, I added a little gadget to the blog showing the 5 most recently updated blogs, from my favorite blogs list. It's somewhere down there, between the middle and end of the link lists at the left side of the screen, I bet you will find it. I invite you to have a look - some are talented friends, some talented strangers who inspire me, and some are simply useful, informative, or fun to read.

I also added a fixed link to the Wiki colors list I am using when listing items in my shops, since some people asked for that. Enjoy!

Finally, please take a moment to fill in the poll, which is right to the left of this post. It will help me conclude regarding my next steps, which I discuss here.

5 comments:

Chen Shapira said...

I'm curious what you mean by "add tutorials to my puppet shop".

You mean something like "How to dance with flutterbutts?"

sefi said...

nice to see i am in your blog roll.
love your works, will visit again.
kisses

Sharona R. said...

LOL Chen, something like "how to save on your Flutterbutt's water intake" and "teach your Flutterbutt to sew".

I am thinking some kind of "how to make a.." tutorial. But it will be tricky to make, cause I need to find a tutorial I am willing to publish ;o)

Thanks Sefi, good luck with your sale tomorrow.

Linda said...

How did you add that poll?

:( Not on your fave blog list!

Sharona R. said...

I just added you :o)

It is one of the options when you add a gadget on the layout settings page.