Sunday, October 25, 2009

An unlikely emotional post

Once upon a time, I had another blog where I wrote about my feelings. After keeping it going for four years I reached a point where I felt it is too whiny, gloomy, and extremely unproductive and killed it, opening this blog instead to discuss happy colorful crafty issues. Only tonight, for some reason or another, I have such a huge block of tears in my throat, I thought I better write it out.

It all started with watching Edith Piaf's biography "La vie en rose" last night. I think it struck me in a most unexpected way, or rather grabbed my by the throat. Then, this evening, I was looking for original videos of Piaf on Google, where I found this song, whose mere thought of brings me in tears.


I feel so burdened with doubt and worries these past few days, I guess I should be thankful that such songs exist, to allow people like me, who have 9 meter high lead walls built around their heart let it out every now and again, and cry my eyes out, as I do.

8 comments:

Collaborators In Cahoots said...

Oh Sharona... Hugs

Junie said...

PLEASE PLEASE let some your friends knock down those walls and let them in to help !!!! I hate knowing you are feeling this way SENDING YOU HUGS !!!

Ooty said...

<3

Sharona R - שרונה ראובני said...

I guess sometimes one has to get it out and cry like a mad person for an hour or so.

What I need is a trip to London, nothing else will do. I am serious. Am going to do whatever I can to get there before the year ends.

Collaborators In Cahoots said...

Do I have a basket full of hugs for you. Sharona, I am a good listener, you may have my ear always. Send me mail, you have my address. You know I do not sleep much, so send me mail day or night. The music works for me sometimes, a nice piece of pie with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream works good to, but when all that fails, I will have a good cry just like you.
Donald

Sharona R - שרונה ראובני said...

Thank you dear Donald, you are a ray of sunshine.

I feel much better this morning!

purplecat said...

sending you a big ****hug****

Anonymous said...

So sorry you are sad. Your art brings such joy to all of us. (((HUGS)))

Susan