Sunday, May 16, 2010

New jewelry available

Hello guys and dolls! I haven't updated my blog in a while. Honestly, I am going through a rather difficult time, and have very little patience for crafting or blogging. I hope you will bear with me through this time. I have several puppets and other projects planned, including a cute custom order I have to work on this week, and a Tzipi update coming up, so hopefully there will be several nice update here very soon.

In the meanwhile, I have been working on some new jewels for my art & jewelry shop. For some reason, it is far easier for me to create jewelry than puppets these days. Probably because the process is much faster and extremely less messy.

 Rose quartz and brown hues necklace, available here


China blue necklace, available here

Gift earrings, available here

I think, for a tired and restless designer, I am still doing rather well as far as these jewelry goes. Hopefully this will be a good sales month, last was was rather nice, even though I sell most of the earrings offline rather than online. The same goes for my Etsy for Hebrew speakers guides. Israeli customers still prefer to buy from a person than from an online shop. I wonder when (if ever) that is going to change. 

In any case, I wish you all a very nice week, and myself as well. This week we are celebrating the Shavuot holiday, so I will have two days off work, which is most welcome. Maybe I will finally be able to sit myself down and make those long awaited puppets..

2 comments:

Junie said...

YOO HOOO I do love the little parcel earrings !!! I am so sorry to read you have not been yourself and feeling crap !!! HUGS MY FRIEND ... ALWAYS !!!

Sharona R - שרונה ראובני said...

Thank you, my sweet sweet friend!