Thursday, January 29, 2009

Oh my god oh my god oh my god

I want this!


A happy tea pot with its very own a hand-knit hat, so adorable! And I don't even like tea that much.

Which reminds me, very soon I will post my birthday wish-list, in case somebody wants to get me a lovely gift of my very own taste. For some reason even my best friends never manage to get me gifts I really like (excluding iPod year of course :o). As soon as February begins, I will post it. And as they say "if you post it, they will buy". Or is it if you.. Ah never mind.

3 comments:

Junie said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Raisin
Happy Birthday to you !!!!!!

PersimonDreams said...

That IS adorable! I WANT it too!

Sharona R - שרונה ראובני said...

It costs 120$, what a cruel world!

I don't really have a birthday this year, but I have a lot to make up for last year, which was a truly annoying birthday.

This year it will be fun :o)