Monday, September 1, 2008

Starting to work on the holiday stock


New Flutterbutt
Originally uploaded by Sharona R
This weekend I started building a stock for the holiday season. It seems autumn, however hard to believe with all this heat, is getting near and with it - lots of sales.

If you want to help me name her, or would like to buy or reserve her, please let me know. I am not planning to list her for a few more weeks. She turned out real cute!

I decided to go on an Etsy forum diet for a while. I had enough of promoting in vain. True, I love my forum buddies, but we will keep in touch in convos and mails for a while. The shop still runs as usual though, and my summer sale is still on till September 12th.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanx sharona if possible
im adding your link if it's not already there if it is this will put u at the top

Sharona R - שרונה ראובני said...

Thank you Renee. I hope all works out for you :o)