Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sparkle galore

This Friday I participated in a blogger event at Michal Negrin's visitors center in Bat Yam. The place is target of visits from all over the world, where people can enter the world of this super sparkly designer and witness her creation process as well as the inside of her factory - manufacturing jewelry, fashion, and home wear that is sold around the world. 

We started by having a nice breakfast, then headed to a tour of the factory and finally had a wonderful workshop where each of us got to create her very own She Shy doll. That part was simply heaven for me, and ended up in me bagging Michal to let me live in the puppeteer's studio filled with every embellishment I ever dreamed of working with. It was such a fun day!

I took about a gazillion photo to share with you, hope you will enjoy them.

Doll house on the visitor's center hall




Breakfast awaits!


Even the water cooler is fully Negrined!


Tour of the factory









I met this little guy on my way to the ladies room


Inside the puppeteer's studio






3 comments:

Kristin Aquariann said...

How lovely! You and your She Shy doll are adorable. ^.^

Heather Leavers said...

Oh I'm not surprised you wanted to stay! It looks a magical place.

Sharona R - שרונה ראובני said...

Thank you Aquariann! It was a lot of fun to make.

Nifty, you would have had a feast day over there, with all the ribbon and decoration and lace, oh my!