Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Finally, after 9 months, a shop update!!!

You guys probably know the past few months (months? what am I talking about, years is more like it) have been a general hell as well as a creative hell. Caring for my mom then losing her 9 months ago left me completely listless. It took me quite a while to realize I also felt if I will continue with my creative work, I will be betraying her memory or that it will somehow mean I am not really mourning her loss (which I am, daily).

But finally, I am happy to inform you that I just completed a shop update, with several new items. How exciting is that? Trust me, it will not take 9 months till the next one, I promise you that.

So what's in store for you?

Two new Flutterbutt (or Puppet Mobile) ballerinas - Odile and Eleonora




Happy Birthday postcard that doubles as a greeting card and decorative print.



The long awaited Love is in the air postcard set (which also doubles as decorative prints). Only two sets available!


And last but not least, for this batch, another postcards set entitled Boys will be boys.



That's it for now. There will be another mini update soon. I hope you like my new creations! I will share some of the process of creating Odile in an upcoming post.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love them!!

We had a moment late last month when we remembered that Tzipi was with us on ANZAC day and we remembered the things that we had done with her and how life had moved on so far in just a year!

Sharona R - שרונה ראובני said...

I know, time passes so fast! It amazes me again and again.