Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Google, translate!

I am happy to announce (now that's a little feel good sentence) that I added a Google Translate widget to my Hebrew plus size fashion blog. This means, from now on, you will be able to read about my fashionable adventures in your very own language which is nice, since much of my shopping is done online and you can never get too much fashionable inspiration, especially in plus sizes.

All you have to do is selcet your language from the drop down list on the top of the left-hand side bar (marked in pink on the screen shot below) et voilà!


I am also reopening my Etsy shops in the following few days. I had to close them temporarily due to Mamisha's passing and the week of mourning, but I think I can handle shipping now, as long as I do it once a week for a while. The Puppets and Crafts shop opens tonight, and the Jewelry and Art shop will reopen shortly as well.

2 comments:

Afsaneh said...

Dear Sharona,

So sorry to hear that you lovey mom passed away :( Although I'm sure she is in a much better place now. God bless her. Lots of hugs and kisses to you my dear friend xoxo

PS. My camera is a Nikon D200, I'm actually very happy with it. Good luck on your camera shopping! ♥

Sharona R - שרונה ראובני said...

Thank you Joojoo.

I fear the D200 is too expensive for me right now.. I hope I can find another model which will still suit my needs. What a shame!