To keep with the award tradition, here are 7 interesting things about myself:
- I am actually a certified puppeteer and puppetry instructor.
- I started studying communications and cinema in the Tel-Aviv university, but left before completing my degree.
- I served as a computer operator in the Israeli Air Force.
- I also write a plus size fashion blog in Hebrew
- I have a habit of changing my hairstyle and color whenever a major event happens in my life.
- I am dying for a tattoo and already know what I want it to be, but haven't yet found the courage to do it because I don't really trust anyone else's painting skills.
- I am probably the only person in the world (certainly in my family and circle of friends) who loves yellow cakes with margarine cream (similar to buttercream, made of margarine and sugar and tons of food coloring). I get or make one for my birthday every year. The more embellished, the better.
- Junie's blog - Because she is one of my best and dearest friends in the whole wide world, and because she makes the sweetest most funniest cards.
- Joojoo's blog - The most inspiring, delicate, beautiful art blog around.
- Yael's literary blog - She writes beautifully and I also love her photographs.
- Candleguy's Place - Because not only is Donald a real live American war hero, he is also an inspiring storyteller with a a heart as wide as the ocean.
- Aya's art adventures - Aya is in love with humanity, both its dark and beautiful sides. She is also a great artist whose writing will tear your heart out at times.
And finally, two bloggers who hardly need an introduction (or my award)
- Saks in the city - Sakina is my plus size fashion guru. She is beautifully curvy and has the most stylish taste. She introduced me the wondrous world of Asos (God help my credit debt).
- Le blog de big beauty - Stephanie is my second greatest plus size fashion guru. She inspires me to try more classic looks, as well as gives me the courage to show myself to the world as I truly am.