Friday, February 26, 2010

Desperately seeking sunglasses

I am desperately looking for mini buttons/pins/charms like these, size about 1.5 Inches (about 4cm) with lenses that can be taken out. I know they exist, because I had two and used them. I need them in all colors I can get. All I found so far are one piece with nondetachable lenses, which won't do. I have been looking for days now.

(Note, the above photo is from eBay, I did not shoot it myself or have any rights to it).

What I need is to use them as I did with my Mini Me (photo below). Please let me know if you sell these or know where I can buy them online, thanks!!!

Mini me's outfit

3 comments:

ayelet(nishale) said...

אם אראה כאלה איפשהוא תקבלי הודעה מיידית
נשיקות

Junie said...

Sent you an email with links !!! Hope you find it useful

Barbra said...

Check these:
http://www.buttonsgaloreandmore.com/store/merchant.mv?