Thursday, January 24, 2013

Samsung Note Doodles

What is this? A real post after almost a year? Well, yes actually. And not only am I posting again, I started drawing again! Or rather, doodling.

 
You may be wondering where the hack I disappeared to. Well, I bought a little apartment and was busy styling it and settling in. I will share some photos of it soon. I was also busy writing my Hebrew blog that isn't crafts & arts oriented, which figures since I didn't really make anything new or interesting in about two yours.


I hope to create more as my tiny winy "studio" takes shape and begin to function as such. You can see these drawings are somewhat childish. I guess not working for a while takes you back to square one, just like with sport.


But drawing with my new Samsung Note is so enjoyable I cannot seem to stop doing it ever since I got it a couple of weeks ago. It comes with its own little stylus pen and I enjoy doodling on a small scale. It makes things easier for my untrained hand.

And so we come to my favorite and last drawing for now, a tribute to Grumpy Cat which I love dearly. She is such a small creature and I can easily relate to her constant frown. After all, life ain't easy! Especially when you try to resume drawing after such a long break.

3 comments:

Heather Leavers said...

so - as it was so long till you posted, I guess it's ok that it's so long till I commented? I love love love the grumpy cat, I have cat withdrawal but our landlord doesn't allow cats.

Sharona R - שרונה ראובני said...

Can you knit me a gumpy cat??????

Bubble My Licorice said...

these are amazing :)
I love grumpy cat!

http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/