Monday, January 26, 2009

Shop update!

I had a shop update last night. So many lovely items, so little time!

First off is Ms. Gladiola Flutterbutt. I was actually planning to make a little Scarlett O'Flutterbutt, but I realized I don't have black hair only I already started her dress. So, I whipped up this lovely lady instead, and even wrote a little song about her:

Gladiola Gladiola so fair
Gladiola the wind through her hair

Gladiola with green-grayish eyes
Gladiola you're my heart's demise


I also collaborated with my mom to create this little bandit - Sanchez Flutterbutt. Sanchez is much less intimidating than he looks, and I suspect his mustache may be fake (I wouldn't ask him about that though, if I were you).

Last but not least, I added a set of 12 stickers featuring some of my puppets (mainly Pinky, but also Santa, Dad, Lola, Felicity, and more). I printed them professionally and you can use them on your crafty project, give them to your loved ones, use them for gift packing, or stick one on your lunch box. The possibilities are endless!
That's it for now. I have lots of work left on custom orders and an international artistic cooperation, and I still don't feel well enough to move swiftly ahead. Hopefully, I will feel better in a few days.

1 comment:

Ooty said...

Your puppets are so loveable!! the stickers idea is gorgeous and prints does looks pro.
=0)